Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blog Prompt: What do you think you would like to do after High School? Which career, where to go, what to do? Explain why :)!


http://absolutelynothingtowear.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/mickey_mouse_old_look_by_d_russo.jpgAfter high school, I'd like to attend college and study animation. The universities I've looked into are all over the nation, from California to Virginia. I'm still uncertain about which one I'll go to. My dream job is to be a Disney animator. With the money I earn, I'd also love to travel somewhere out of the country at least once. Most especially, Italy. Working for Disney is a goal I decided on nearly a year ago, and I'll wish upon every star in the world for me to reach it. After all, "when you wish upon a star, your dreams come true." -Pinocchio




No comments:

Post a Comment