Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blog Prompt: If you could travel anywhere and anytime (past, present, or future) where would you go? Why?

I would go to Venice in the present. I would absolutely love to walk along the sidewalk, looking at the canals and quaint little shops. Exploring the many small streets and alleys, discovering the hidden nooks and crannies, adventuring through the watery streets and antique plazas...it sounds like a dream. Not to mention it's Italy, and the food is bound to be fantastic. When I was just a little girl, I read a book that took place in Venice, and since then, I've wanted to see it for myself. I've wanted to ride the gondolas, sit in one of the grand theatres, order coffee from one of the small cafes, admire the architecture... It sounds like a great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment